Tuesday 8 February 2022

Back in Action

It's time that I returned to this blog, now that I'm feeling better - not 100% but enough to get out and about and do stuff. Obviously COVID has also had a big effect on limiting the boundaries of life.

I've been working for some months on a new book - more in due course. I hope to publish it later this year.

I've been able to keep the Accumulator Press sales going, although Netherwood is out of print and there are only around 30 copies of Decadent London left. I'm hoping to have a stall at a small press fair that has been planned for St Leonards in the spring. News to come.

There may also be some talks - in person and online and maybe one or two walks, if I feel up to it.

There's a lot of catching up to do. I had plenty of time to read a great deal and watch many films (partly as research for the book).

From late autumn I felt well enough to go back to live concerts:

11 September 2021  The Catenary Wires The Piper, St Leonards see here

9 October Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill 

31 October  The Nightingales Con Club, Lewes here

21 November Hedwig Mollstad Trio Cafe Oto, Hackney see here

24 November 2021 Black Midi Chalk Brighton see here

Coming Up in 2022

22 January  Porridge Radio  Marina Fountain St Leonards here

1 March   Hastings Fat Tuesday

5 March   Henge The Piper St Leonards here 

27 March  Gong The Forum Tunbridge Wells here 

16 April  Sparks De La Warr Pavilion Bexhill here 

29 April - 2 May Hastings Jack in the Green here

1 comment:

CELPIP EXAM BOOKING said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.