Saturday, 12 September 2026

Netherwood 3rd Edition now available

 






Despairing that sellers are asking up to £400 for a copy of Netherwood online?

The gnashing of teeth can cease as the third edition was delivered from the printer yesterday and it looks great.  Expanded from earlier editions, with extra illustrations and a set of enclosures (postcards, bookmark, guesthouse brochure facsimiles) this beautifully designed paperback (Accumulator Press 2026) can be yours for a mere £25.00. I've reverted to the original green cover, which I preferred.

Only 500 printed.

MY FAVOURITE REVIEW OF NETHERWOOD HERE

At the moment the only shop selling Netherwood: Last Resort of Aleister Crowley is:

TADHG MAE  51a George Street Hastings East Sussex: HERE and HERE

I'm doing a book signing there on Sunday 4 October 13:00 to 17:00.

Two places it can be purchased online:

The Big Cartel HERE and HERE for a great deal with Mansion of Gloom

eBay HERE

A very limited Red Cover Edition is now available from Big Cartel. It contains an extra postcard as well as the same enclosures as the Green Cover Edition. 93 signed copies are available.

See HERE

No comments: