Thursday, 8 October 2026

Two Netherwood Events in December

 



Over 200 (of 500) copies of the Green third edition of Netherwood have now sold and it's less than a month since publication.

The book launch and signing went very well last Sunday. I'm sorry that some people could not get in to hear my reading as it was so crowded. I met a lot of interesting people who I hope will enjoy reading the book.

There are two events arranged for December - close to the date of Crowley's death on 1 December.

I'm doing a talk on the book at the wonderful Twelve Hundred Postcards bar in Hastings on Wednesday 2 December at 7pm. 

Tickets are available here.

Esteemed author Jake Arnott has recently published a novel called Netherwood and he and I shall be talking about our similarly-named books at Mayfair Library in London on the evening of Thursday 3 December.

Details to be announced here soon.

No comments: