Thursday 28 February 2013

April Events

A number of talks and events are coming up in April - some of them part of Cityread London.  On Thursday 4th I'll be talking about underground London at Paddington library 6.30-7.30pm.  The following Thursday (11th) it will be a talk on Legends of Underground London at Kensington Central Library, starting at 6.30pm.  On Thursday 25th there will be another Salon for the City at Westminster Reference Library - I'm not sure who the speakers are going to be quite yet (I'm not taking part until June) .  Saturday 27th sees the most interesting event, under the auspices of the ever-resourceful English Heretic, Weekend Otherworld to which I shall be making an early contribution.

I shall be on BBC London Radio with Andy Ryan of Cityread on Saturday 6th April at 8.15am - then it's off to work.

The only time I'll have the opportunity to talk about my latest book will be at the Goldsmiths event.  I thoroughly recommend it, there will be some fascinating speakers including writer philosopher and cultural theorist Mark Fisher (see K Punk blog opposite).

No comments: